Role of GluR1 expression in nucleus accumbens neurons in cocaine sensitization and cocaine-seeking behavior
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 2229–2240, May 2008
How to Cite
Bachtell, R. K., Choi, K.-H., Simmons, D. L., Falcon, E., Monteggia, L. M., Neve, R. L. and Self, D. W. (2008), Role of GluR1 expression in nucleus accumbens neurons in cocaine sensitization and cocaine-seeking behavior. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2229–2240. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06199.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Received 10 January 2008, revised 10 March 2008, accepted 11 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!