Calcium-activated potassium currents differentially modulate respiratory rhythm generation
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 2871–2884, June 2008
How to Cite
Zavala-Tecuapetla, C., Aguileta, M.A., Lopez-Guerrero, J.J., González-Marín, M.C. and Peña, F. (2008), Calcium-activated potassium currents differentially modulate respiratory rhythm generation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2871–2884. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06214.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 9 November 2007, revised 17 March 2008, accepted 18 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!