Despite GABAergic neurotransmission, GABAergic innervation does not compensate for the defect in glycine receptor postsynaptic aggregation in spastic mice
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 2529–2541, May 2008
How to Cite
Muller, E., Le Corronc, H., Scain, A.-L., Triller , A. and Legendre, P. (2008), Despite GABAergic neurotransmission, GABAergic innervation does not compensate for the defect in glycine receptor postsynaptic aggregation in spastic mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2529–2541. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06217.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Received 5 December 2007, revised 4 March 2008, accepted 19 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!