The medial nucleus of the trapezoid body in rat: spectral and temporal properties vary with anatomical location of the units
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 2587–2598, May 2008
How to Cite
Tolnai, S., Hernandez, O., Englitz, B., Rübsamen, R. and Malmierca, M. S. (2008), The medial nucleus of the trapezoid body in rat: spectral and temporal properties vary with anatomical location of the units. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2587–2598. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06228.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 13 November 2007, revised 29 February 2008, accepted 29 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!