Evidence for a direct subthalamo-cortical loop circuit in the rat
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 2599–2610, May 2008
How to Cite
Degos, B., Deniau, J.-M., Le Cam, J., Mailly, P. and Maurice, N. (2008), Evidence for a direct subthalamo-cortical loop circuit in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2599–2610. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06229.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 12 November 2007, revised 26 February 2008, accepted 27 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!