COX-2, but not COX-1, activity is necessary for the induction of perforant path long-term potentiation and spatial learning in vivo
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 2999–3008, June 2008
How to Cite
Cowley, T. R., Fahey, B. and O’Mara, S. M. (2008), COX-2, but not COX-1, activity is necessary for the induction of perforant path long-term potentiation and spatial learning in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 2999–3008. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06251.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 18 December 2007, revised 28 March 2008, accepted 6 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!