Aberrant trafficking of the high-affinity choline transporter in AP-3-deficient mice
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 3109–3117, June 2008
How to Cite
Misawa, H., Fujigaya, H., Nishimura, T., Moriwaki, Y., Okuda, T., Kawashima, K., Nakata, K., Ruggiero, A. M., Blakely, R. D., Nakatsu, F. and Ohno, H. (2008), Aberrant trafficking of the high-affinity choline transporter in AP-3-deficient mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 3109–3117. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06268.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 24 December 2007, revised 28 March 2008, accepted 16 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!