Expertise in dance modulates alpha/beta event-related desynchronization during action observation
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 3380–3384, June 2008
How to Cite
Orgs, G., Dombrowski, J.-H., Heil, M. and Jansen-Osmann, P. (2008), Expertise in dance modulates alpha/beta event-related desynchronization during action observation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 3380–3384. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06271.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 13 October 2007, revised 16 April 2008, accepted 17 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!