GABAergic mechanism mediated via D1 receptors in the rat periaqueductal gray participates in the micturition reflex: an in vivo microdialysis study
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 3216–3225, June 2008
How to Cite
Kitta, T., Matsumoto, M., Tanaka, H., Mitsui, T., Yoshioka, M. and Nonomura, K. (2008), GABAergic mechanism mediated via D1 receptors in the rat periaqueductal gray participates in the micturition reflex: an in vivo microdialysis study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 3216–3225. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06276.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 8 December 2007, revised 27 March 2008, accepted 20 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!