Selective attention to sound location or pitch studied with event-related brain potentials and magnetic fields
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 3329–3341, June 2008
How to Cite
Degerman, A., Rinne, T., Särkkä, A.-K., Salmi, J. and Alho, K. (2008), Selective attention to sound location or pitch studied with event-related brain potentials and magnetic fields. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 3329–3341. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06286.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 6 October 2007, revised 11 April 2008, accepted 23 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!