Pharmacological activation of CB1 and D2 receptors in rats: predominant role of CB1 in the increase of alcohol relapse
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 3292–3298, June 2008
How to Cite
Alen, F., Moreno-Sanz, G., Isabel de Tena, A., Brooks, R. D., López-Jimenez, A., Navarro, M. and López-Moreno, J. A. (2008), Pharmacological activation of CB1 and D2 receptors in rats: predominant role of CB1 in the increase of alcohol relapse. European Journal of Neuroscience, 27: 3292–3298. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06302.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 10 September 2007, revised 5 April 2008, accepted 27 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!