GDNF hyperalgesia is mediated by PLCγ, MAPK/ERK, PI3K, CDK5 and Src family kinase signaling and dependent on the IB4-binding protein versican
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 12–19, July 2008
How to Cite
Bogen, O., Joseph, E. K., Chen, X. and Levine, J. D. (2008), GDNF hyperalgesia is mediated by PLCγ, MAPK/ERK, PI3K, CDK5 and Src family kinase signaling and dependent on the IB4-binding protein versican. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06308.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2008
- Received 17 December 2007, revised 29 April 2008, accepted 1 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!