Ephrin-A5 acts as a repulsive cue for migrating cortical interneurons
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 62–73, July 2008
How to Cite
Zimmer, G., Garcez, P., Rudolph, J., Niehage, R., Weth, F., Lent, R. and Bolz, J. (2008), Ephrin-A5 acts as a repulsive cue for migrating cortical interneurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 62–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06320.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
- Received 23 January 2008, revised 21 April 2008, accepted 12 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!