These authors contributed equally to this work.
Omi / HtrA2 is relevant to the selective vulnerability of striatal neurons in Huntington’s disease
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 30–40, July 2008
How to Cite
Inagaki, R., Tagawa, K., Qi, M.-L., Enokido, Y., Ito, H., Tamura, T., Shimizu, S., Oyanagi, K., Arai, N., Kanazawa, I., Wanker, E. E. and Okazawa, H. (2008), Omi / HtrA2 is relevant to the selective vulnerability of striatal neurons in Huntington’s disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 30–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06323.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2008
- Received 15 February 2007, revised 13 May 2008, accepted 14 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!