Sleep-wakefulness effects after microinjections of hypocretin 1 (orexin A) in cholinoceptive areas of the cat oral pontine tegmentum
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 331–341, July 2008
How to Cite
Moreno-Balandrán, E., Garzón, M., Bódalo, C., Reinoso-Suárez, F. and De Andrés, I. (2008), Sleep-wakefulness effects after microinjections of hypocretin 1 (orexin A) in cholinoceptive areas of the cat oral pontine tegmentum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 331–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06334.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Received 12 May 2008, accepted 18 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!