Olfactory deficits in mice overexpressing human wildtype α-synuclein
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 247–256, July 2008
How to Cite
Fleming, S. M., Tetreault, N. A., Mulligan, C. K., Hutson, C. B., Masliah, E. and Chesselet, M.-F. (2008), Olfactory deficits in mice overexpressing human wildtype α-synuclein. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 247–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06346.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Received 13 February 2008, revised 27 May 2008, accepted 2 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!