Present address: Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of the Basque Country, Leioa 48940, Spain
Pre- and postsynaptic regulation of locus coeruleus neurons after chronic morphine treatment: a study of GIRK-knockout mice
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 618–624, August 2008
How to Cite
Torrecilla, M., Quillinan, N., Williams, J. T. and Wickman, K. (2008), Pre- and postsynaptic regulation of locus coeruleus neurons after chronic morphine treatment: a study of GIRK-knockout mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 618–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06348.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Received 18 December 2007, revised 28 May 2008, accepted 3 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!