Comparison of spatial integration and surround suppression characteristics in spiking activity and the local field potential in macaque V1
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 447–459, August 2008
How to Cite
Gieselmann, M. A. and Thiele, A. (2008), Comparison of spatial integration and surround suppression characteristics in spiking activity and the local field potential in macaque V1. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 447–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06358.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Received 14 March 2008, revised 21 May 2008, accepted 9 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!