M.G. and V.D. contributed equally to this paper.
Lowered cAMP and cGMP signalling in the brain during levodopa-induced dyskinesias in hemiparkinsonian rats: new aspects in the pathogenetic mechanisms
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 941–950, September 2008
How to Cite
Giorgi, M., D’Angelo, V., Esposito, Z., Nuccetelli, V., Sorge, R., Martorana, A., Stefani, A., Bernardi, G. and Sancesario, G. (2008), Lowered cAMP and cGMP signalling in the brain during levodopa-induced dyskinesias in hemiparkinsonian rats: new aspects in the pathogenetic mechanisms. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 941–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06387.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Received 12 February 2008, revised 31 May 2008, accepted 30 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!