V.S.C. and N.A.-M. contributed equally to this work.
The p75 neurotrophin receptor regulates hippocampal neurogenesis and related behaviours
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 883–892, September 2008
How to Cite
Catts, V. S., Al-Menhali, N., Burne, T. H.J., Colditz, M. J. and Coulson, E. J. (2008), The p75 neurotrophin receptor regulates hippocampal neurogenesis and related behaviours. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 883–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06390.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
- Received 8 December 2007, revised 10 June 2008, accepted 1 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!