Hypothalamic sites responding to predator threats – the role of the dorsal premammillary nucleus in unconditioned and conditioned antipredatory defensive behavior
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1003–1015, September 2008
How to Cite
Cezario, A. F., Ribeiro-Barbosa, E. R., Baldo, M. V. C. and Canteras, N. S. (2008), Hypothalamic sites responding to predator threats – the role of the dorsal premammillary nucleus in unconditioned and conditioned antipredatory defensive behavior. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1003–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06392.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
- Received 11 March 2008, revised 9 June 2008, accepted 2 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!