Present address: Laboratory of Brain and Cognition, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, 49 Convent Drive, RM 1B80, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA.
Activity in the superior colliculus reflects dynamic interactions between voluntary and involuntary influences on orienting behaviour
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1654–1660, October 2008
How to Cite
Bell, A. H. and Munoz, D. P. (2008), Activity in the superior colliculus reflects dynamic interactions between voluntary and involuntary influences on orienting behaviour. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1654–1660. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06393.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Received 10 April 2008, revised 19 June 2008, accepted 2 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!