Retinal ganglion cells – spatial organization of the receptive field reduces temporal redundancy
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 914–923, September 2008
How to Cite
Tokutake, Y. and Freed, M. A. (2008), Retinal ganglion cells – spatial organization of the receptive field reduces temporal redundancy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 914–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06394.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
- Received 31 January 2007, revised 25 June 2008, accepted 1 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!