Activity requires soluble amyloid precursor protein α to promote neurite outgrowth in neural stem cell-derived neurons via activation of the MAPK pathway
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 871–882, September 2008
How to Cite
Gakhar-Koppole, N., Hundeshagen, P., Mandl, C., Weyer, S. W., Allinquant, B., Müller, U. and Ciccolini, F. (2008), Activity requires soluble amyloid precursor protein α to promote neurite outgrowth in neural stem cell-derived neurons via activation of the MAPK pathway. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 871–882. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06398.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Received 21 December 2007, revised 23 May 2008, accepted 7 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!