Transient middle cerebral artery occlusion disrupts the forelimb movement representations of rat motor cortex
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 951–963, September 2008
How to Cite
Gharbawie, O. A., Williams, P. T. J. A., Kolb, B. and Whishaw, I. Q. (2008), Transient middle cerebral artery occlusion disrupts the forelimb movement representations of rat motor cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 951–963. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06399.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Received 19 February 2008, revised 15 June 2008, accepted 6 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!