Present address: Department of Organismal Biology and Anatomy, University of Chicago, 1027 East 57th Street, Chicago, IL 60637, USA.
Prenatal activation of 5-HT2A receptor induces expression of 5-HT1B receptor in phrenic motoneurons and alters the organization of their premotor network in newborn mice
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1097–1107, September 2008
How to Cite
Bras, H., Gaytán, S. P., Portalier, P., Zanella, S., Pásaro, R., Coulon, P. and Hilaire, G. (2008), Prenatal activation of 5-HT2A receptor induces expression of 5-HT1B receptor in phrenic motoneurons and alters the organization of their premotor network in newborn mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1097–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06407.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Received 13 February 2008, revised 4 July 2008, accepted 11 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!