Postinhibitory rebound spikes are modulated by the history of membrane hyperpolarization in the SCN
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1127–1135, September 2008
How to Cite
Tremere, L. A., Pinaud, R., Irwin, R. P. and Allen, C. N. (2008), Postinhibitory rebound spikes are modulated by the history of membrane hyperpolarization in the SCN. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1127–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06410.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Received 27 September 2007, revised 30 June 2008, accepted 19 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!