C.H. and P.P. are willing to share the first authorship.
Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the primary motor cortex disrupts early boost but not delayed gains in performance in motor sequence learning
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1216–1221, September 2008
How to Cite
Hotermans, C., Peigneux, P., De Noordhout, A. M., Moonen, G. and Maquet, P. (2008), Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the primary motor cortex disrupts early boost but not delayed gains in performance in motor sequence learning. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1216–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06421.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Received 26 October 2007, revised 7 July 2008, accepted 23 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!