Dopamine D3 receptor-preferring agonists increase dendrite arborization of mesencephalic dopaminergic neurons via extracellular signal-regulated kinase phosphorylation
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1231–1240, October 2008
How to Cite
Collo, G., Zanetti, S., Missale, C. and Spano, P. (2008), Dopamine D3 receptor-preferring agonists increase dendrite arborization of mesencephalic dopaminergic neurons via extracellular signal-regulated kinase phosphorylation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1231–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06423.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received 26 November 2007, revised 20 June 2008, accepted 24 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!