Present address: Laboratorio de Neurobiología, Universidad Autónoma de Campeche, Av. Patricio Trueba y de Regil s/n, Col. Buenavista C.P. 24030, Campeche, Campeche, México.
Effects of hypocretin (orexin) neuronal loss on sleep and extracellular adenosine levels in the rat basal forebrain
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1191–1198, September 2008
How to Cite
Murillo-Rodriguez, E., Liu, M., Blanco-Centurion, C. and Shiromani, P. J. (2008), Effects of hypocretin (orexin) neuronal loss on sleep and extracellular adenosine levels in the rat basal forebrain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1191–1198. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06424.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Received 4 March 2008, revised 30 June 2008, accepted 24 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!