Ablation of Cx47 in transgenic mice leads to the loss of MUPP1, ZONAB and multiple connexins at oligodendrocyte–astrocyte gap junctions
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1503–1517, October 2008
How to Cite
Li, X., Penes, M., Odermatt, B., Willecke, K. and Nagy, J. I. (2008), Ablation of Cx47 in transgenic mice leads to the loss of MUPP1, ZONAB and multiple connexins at oligodendrocyte–astrocyte gap junctions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1503–1517. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06431.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Received 23 November 2007, revised 23 July 2008, accepted 30 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!