Medial temporal lobe structures participate differentially in consolidation of safe and aversive taste memories
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1377–1381, October 2008
How to Cite
De la Cruz, V., Rodriguez-Ortiz, C. J., Balderas, I. and Bermudez-Rattoni, F. (2008), Medial temporal lobe structures participate differentially in consolidation of safe and aversive taste memories. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1377–1381. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06432.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received 2 May 2008, revised 7 July 2008, accepted 29 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!