S.T. and S.K. contributed equally to the project.
Orexin (hypocretin) gene transfer diminishes narcoleptic sleep behavior in mice
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1382–1393, October 2008
How to Cite
Liu, M., Thankachan, S., Kaur, S., Begum, S., Blanco-Centurion, C., Sakurai, T., Yanagisawa, M., Neve, R. and Shiromani, P. J. (2008), Orexin (hypocretin) gene transfer diminishes narcoleptic sleep behavior in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1382–1393. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06446.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received 19 May 2008, revised 5 August 2008, accepted 7 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!