Distinct subsets of nucleus accumbens neurons encode operant responding for ethanol versus water
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1887–1894, November 2008
How to Cite
Robinson, D. L. and Carelli, R. M. (2008), Distinct subsets of nucleus accumbens neurons encode operant responding for ethanol versus water. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1887–1894. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06464.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
- Received 6 May 2008, revised 5 August 2008, accepted 16 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!