Uncoupling of interleukin-6 from its signalling pathway by dietary n-3-polyunsaturated fatty acid deprivation alters sickness behaviour in mice
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1877–1886, November 2008
How to Cite
Mingam, R., Moranis, A., Bluthé, R.-M., De Smedt-Peyrusse, V., Kelley, K. W., Guesnet, P., Lavialle, M., Dantzer, R. and Layé, S. (2008), Uncoupling of interleukin-6 from its signalling pathway by dietary n-3-polyunsaturated fatty acid deprivation alters sickness behaviour in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1877–1886. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06470.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2008
- Received 22 April 2008, revised 16 August 2008, accepted 26 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!