The dendritically targeted protein Dendrin is induced by acute nicotine in cortical regions of adolescent rat brain
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1967–1979, November 2008
How to Cite
Schochet, T. L., Bremer, Q. Z., Brownfield, M. S., Kelley, A. E. and Landry, C. F. (2008), The dendritically targeted protein Dendrin is induced by acute nicotine in cortical regions of adolescent rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 1967–1979. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06483.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 10 February 2008, revised 16 August 2008, accepted 4 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!