Spatial scene representations formed by self-organizing learning in a hippocampal extension of the ventral visual system
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2116–2127, November 2008
How to Cite
Rolls, E. T., Tromans, J. M. and Stringer, S. M. (2008), Spatial scene representations formed by self-organizing learning in a hippocampal extension of the ventral visual system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 2116–2127. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06486.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Received 2 March 2008, revised 20 August 2008, accepted 4 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!