Activity-dependent regulation of the dopamine transporter is mediated by Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase signaling
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2017–2027, November 2008
How to Cite
Padmanabhan, S., Lambert, N. A. and Prasad, B. M. (2008), Activity-dependent regulation of the dopamine transporter is mediated by Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase signaling. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 2017–2027. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06496.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
- Received 2 May 2008, revised 8 September 2008, accepted 10 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!