Present address: 417 Wakara Way, Suite 3211, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA.
Differences in excitatory transmission between thalamic and cortical afferents to single spiny efferent neurons of rat dorsal striatum
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 2041–2052, November 2008
How to Cite
Smeal, R. M., Keefe, K. A. and Wilcox, K. S. (2008), Differences in excitatory transmission between thalamic and cortical afferents to single spiny efferent neurons of rat dorsal striatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 2041–2052. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06505.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Received 16 April 2008, revised 9 September 2008, accepted 16 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!