Non-photic phase shifting of the circadian clock: role of the extracellular signal-responsive kinases I/II/mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 2511–2518, December 2008
How to Cite
Antle, M. C., Tse, F., Koke, S. J., Sterniczuk, R. and Hagel, K. (2008), Non-photic phase shifting of the circadian clock: role of the extracellular signal-responsive kinases I/II/mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 2511–2518. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06533.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Received 1 September 2008, revised 2 October 2008, accepted 7 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!