Visualizing jet lag in the mouse suprachiasmatic nucleus and peripheral circadian timing system
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 171–180, January 2009
How to Cite
Davidson, A. J., Castanon-Cervantes, O., Leise, T. L., Molyneux, P. C. and Harrington, M. E. (2009), Visualizing jet lag in the mouse suprachiasmatic nucleus and peripheral circadian timing system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 171–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06534.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Received 15 April 2008, revised 8 October 2008, accepted 9 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!