Present address: Laboratory for Electron Microscopy, Center for Anatomical Studies, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University.
Rapid integration of young newborn dentate gyrus granule cells in the adult hippocampal circuitry
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© The Authors (2008). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 2381–2392, December 2008
How to Cite
Ide, Y., Fujiyama, F., Okamoto-Furuta, K., Tamamaki, N., Kaneko, T. and Hisatsune, T. (2008), Rapid integration of young newborn dentate gyrus granule cells in the adult hippocampal circuitry. European Journal of Neuroscience, 28: 2381–2392. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06548.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Received 2 June 2008, revised 23 October 2008, accepted 24 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!