The complement-derived anaphylatoxin C5a increases microglial GLT-1 expression and glutamate uptake in a TNF-α-independent manner
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 267–274, January 2009
How to Cite
Persson, M., Pekna, M., Hansson, E. and Rönnbäck, L. (2009), The complement-derived anaphylatoxin C5a increases microglial GLT-1 expression and glutamate uptake in a TNF-α-independent manner. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06575.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Received 7 May 2008, revised 30 October 2008, accepted 11 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!