Bilateral motor unit synchronization of leg muscles during a simple dynamic balance task
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 613–622, February 2009
How to Cite
Boonstra, T. W., Daffertshofer, A., Roerdink, M., Flipse, I., Groenewoud, K. and Beek, P. J. (2009), Bilateral motor unit synchronization of leg muscles during a simple dynamic balance task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 613–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06584.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 18 September 2008, revised 12 November 2008, accepted 14 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!