Tectonigral projections in the primate: a pathway for pre-attentive sensory input to midbrain dopaminergic neurons
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 575–587, February 2009
How to Cite
May, P. J., McHaffie, J. G., Stanford, T. R., Jiang, H., Costello, M. G., Coizet, V., Hayes, L. M., Haber, S. N. and Redgrave, P. (2009), Tectonigral projections in the primate: a pathway for pre-attentive sensory input to midbrain dopaminergic neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 575–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06596.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 26 August 2008, revised 3 November 2008, accepted 25 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!