A.U.H. and R.S.L. contributed equally to this work.
Transplantation of human embryonic stem cell-derived neural precursor cells and enriched environment after cortical stroke in rats: cell survival and functional recovery
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 562–574, February 2009
How to Cite
Hicks, A. U., Lappalainen, R. S., Narkilahti, S., Suuronen, R., Corbett, D., Sivenius, J., Hovatta, O. and Jolkkonen, J. (2009), Transplantation of human embryonic stem cell-derived neural precursor cells and enriched environment after cortical stroke in rats: cell survival and functional recovery. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 562–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06599.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 15 May 2008, revised 22 November 2008, accepted 1 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!