Present address: MP12-318, Toronto Western Hospital, 399 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5T 2S8, Canada
Dynamics of glutamatergic synapses in the medial vestibular nucleus of the mouse
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2009
© The Author (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 502–517, February 2009
How to Cite
Broussard, D. M. (2009), Dynamics of glutamatergic synapses in the medial vestibular nucleus of the mouse. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 502–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2008.06604.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 15 September 2008, revised 28 November 2008, accepted 2 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!