Present address: Laboratory of Physiology, Medical School, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki 54 124, Greece.
Perceptual stability during dramatic changes in olfactory bulb activation maps and dramatic declines in activation amplitudes
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1027–1034, March 2009
How to Cite
Homma, R., Cohen, L. B., Kosmidis, E. K. and Youngentob, S. L. (2009), Perceptual stability during dramatic changes in olfactory bulb activation maps and dramatic declines in activation amplitudes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1027–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06644.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
- Received 9 March 2008, revised 6 September 2008, accepted 29 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!