Present address: Laboratory of Physiology, Medical School, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki 54 124, Greece.
Perceptual stability during dramatic changes in olfactory bulb activation maps and dramatic declines in activation amplitudes
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1027–1034, March 2009
How to Cite
Homma, R., Cohen, L. B., Kosmidis, E. K. and Youngentob, S. L. (2009), Perceptual stability during dramatic changes in olfactory bulb activation maps and dramatic declines in activation amplitudes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1027–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06644.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Received 9 March 2008, revised 6 September 2008, accepted 29 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!