Surround suppression sharpens orientation tuning in the cat primary visual cortex
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1035–1046, March 2009
How to Cite
Okamoto, M., Naito, T., Sadakane, O., Osaki, H. and Sato, H. (2009), Surround suppression sharpens orientation tuning in the cat primary visual cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1035–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06645.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Received 17 April 2008, revised 8 December 2008, accepted 2 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!